Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Please join Athletico Physical Therapy on December 14th for our Lunch and Learn Event featuring:
John Simonsen, PT and Darrin Ausman, MBA, OTR/L, CHT, CEAS III from Athletico Physical Therapy speaking on How to Get the Most Out of an FCE!
Enjoy networking with your colleagues and earn CEUs.
AGENDA (Central Standard Time)
11:30-12:20pm: Program and Questions
12:20-12:30pm: Program Evaluations
Django | 210 10th St. | Des Moines, IA 50309
- 1.0 Contact Hours will be awarded for this program by Des Moines Area Community College, IBN Provider # 22 for RN’s.
- CCMC, CRCC and Texas Department of Insurance CEU’s will also be awarded for participating in the program.
Objectives: Following this program, you will be able to:
- Participant will be able to summarize the three areas of an FCE used to determine consistency of effort.
- Understand philosophy behind the process and the importance of using a skilled provider to administer an FCE.
- Identify levels of effort which indicate if an FCE is consistent.
- Be able to recite some of the specific tools used to test for consistency of effort
There is no fee to attend.
1.0 CEU available for IA RN, CCMC, CRCC, Texas Department of Insurance
Please contact Darrin Ausman at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please join Athletico Physical Therapy on Thursday, December 14th for our Dinner with the Doc featuring Dr. Richard Makowiec speaking on Common Hand Disorders. Enjoy dining & networking with your colleagues and a chance to earn CEUs.
AGENDA (Eastern Time): 5:30pm – 7:30pm, Event
LOCATION: Prime 47 | 14300 Clay Terrace Blvd. | Carmel, IN 46032
• Registration deadline is one week prior to each dinner • Space is limited, first come first serve • One CEU will be provided for IL RN/IN Adj/CCMC/CRCC
1.0 CEU available for CCMC, CRCC, IN Adj. and Texas Department of Insurance
Questions? Contact Cara Brock at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our #AthleticoChat discussing Physical Therapy & Occupational/Hand Therapy Careers featuring Athletico President/CEO, Mark Kaufman @Athltcoguy on Wednesday, January 31st from 3-3:30pm CST.
Have questions about the Physical or Occupational Therapy Profession? Submit them here for a chance to be featured in our upcoming #AthleticoChat!
Set a reminder by clicking on the ‘Add to Calendar function’
Dr. Brian Forsythe from Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush will be speaking on Comprehensive Shoulder Treatment and Rehabilitation!
6:30-7:15pm: Doc Presentation
7:15-7:50pm: Shoulder rehab and clinical progression presentation
7:50-8:00pm: Q&A/Open Discussion
CEU’s: 1.0 credit for CCMC, CRCC, IL-RN, Texas Department of Insurance
Start Your Journey with Athletico
Are you looking for a company that provides a structured mentorship program, leadership development and an abundance of continuing education opportunities? Look no further! Come to Athletico’s Career Fair and learn about our culture and professional opportunities available to you.
Open to new & experienced therapists
RSVP by January 12, 2018 to be entered to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card.
Can’t make it in person? Register for a virtual interview