IA Lunch and Learnby Athletico | Comments Off on IA Lunch and Learn
Please join Athletico Physical Therapy on December 14th for our Lunch and Learn Event featuring:
John Simonsen, PT and Darrin Ausman, MBA, OTR/L, CHT, CEAS III from Athletico Physical Therapy speaking on How to Get the Most Out of an FCE!
Enjoy networking with your colleagues and earn CEUs.
AGENDA (Central Standard Time)
11:30-12:20pm: Program and Questions
12:20-12:30pm: Program Evaluations
Django | 210 10th St. | Des Moines, IA 50309
- 1.0 Contact Hours will be awarded for this program by Des Moines Area Community College, IBN Provider # 22 for RN’s.
- CCMC, CRCC and Texas Department of Insurance CEU’s will also be awarded for participating in the program.
Objectives: Following this program, you will be able to:
- Participant will be able to summarize the three areas of an FCE used to determine consistency of effort.
- Understand philosophy behind the process and the importance of using a skilled provider to administer an FCE.
- Identify levels of effort which indicate if an FCE is consistent.
- Be able to recite some of the specific tools used to test for consistency of effort
There is no fee to attend.
1.0 CEU available for IA RN, CCMC, CRCC, Texas Department of Insurance
Please contact Darrin Ausman at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.