Iowa Lunch and Learnby Athletico | Comments Off on Iowa Lunch and Learn
Please join Athletico Physical Therapy on November 8th for our Lunch and Learn Event featuring:
Dr. Bryan Folkers from Bergman & Folkers Plastic Survery speaking on Occupational Face & Eye Claims!
Enjoy networking with your colleagues and earn CEUs.
AGENDA (Central Standard Time)
11:30-12:20pm: Program and Questions
12:20-12:30pm: Program Evaluations
Django | 210 10th St. | Des Moines, IA 50309
- 1.0 Contact Hours will be awarded for this program by Des Moines Area Community College, IBN Provider # 22 for RN’s.
- CCMC and CRCC CEU’s will also be awarded for participating in the program.
Objectives: Following this program, you will be able to:
- Understand the different levels of head trauma that can be associated with occupational face and eye injuries.
- Understand the different types of clinical testing available to better diagnose face fractures and soft tissue injuries.
- Identify the comorbidities and risk factors that can affect the treatment and healing of occupational face and eye claims.
- Understand treatment approaches used in occupational face and eye claims.
- Understand impairment rating and case closure with occupational face and eye claims
Athletico is providing this program to the Nursing community related to health care of patients and clients for the purpose of “Professional growth and development related to nursing practice roles in the workers’ compensation arena”.
- There is no fee to attend.
- Please contact Darrin Ausman at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.