Iowa Lunch and Learnby Athletico | Comments Off on Iowa Lunch and Learn
Please join Athletico Physical Therapy on October 25 for our Lunch and Learn Event featuring:
Dr. Dan Miller from Occupational Medicine Plus, P.C.
Enjoy networking with your colleagues and earn CEUs.
AGENDA (Central Standard Time)
11:30-12:20pm: Program and Questions
12:20-12:30pm: Program Evaluations
Django | 210 10th St. | Des Moines, IA 50309
- 1.0 Contact Hours will be awarded for this program by Des Moines Area Community College, IBN Provider # 22 for RN’s.
- CCMC and CRCC CEU’s will also be awarded for participating in the program.
Objectives: Following this program, you will be able to:
- Identify the role of the evaluating physician during the impairment rating process.
- Differentiate between AMA Guides 5th and 6th Editions.
- Appraise key components of an examination during the impairment rating process.
- Interpret definition of terminology frequently seen in impairment ratings.
- Critique work restrictions issued with an impairment rating.
Athletico is providing this program to the Nursing community related to health care of patients and clients for the purpose of “Professional growth and development related to nursing practice roles in the workers’ compensation arena”.
- There is no fee to attend.
- Please contact Darrin Ausman at email@example.com if you have any questions.