Athletico Physical Therapy in Albany Park (Chicago)
Welcome to Athletico Albany Park, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic is conveniently located near the intersection of Lawrence and Kedzie Ave. The clinic is also a block and a half away from the Kedzie Brown line El stop. Our physical therapists are bilingual in spanish and complimentary parking is available.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessment – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical therapy – Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, women’s health therapy, vestibular therapy, as well as rehabilitation for work, auto and sports injuries.
- Work injuries – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Albany Park also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
- Free Assessment
- Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Work Injuries
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- Active Release Techniques® (ART)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Women’s Health Therapy
- No Prescription Needed
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Hablamos Espanol
- ASTYM Soft Tissue Treatment
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- Advocate Health Centers
- Align Networks/One Call
- AMCC Case Management
- Ancillary Care Services
- BCBS of Illinois HMOI
- BCBS of Illinois PPO, Blue Choice POS, Blue Advantage PPO, Workers Choice
- BCE Emergis
- Bradley Bourbonnais Community High School
- Caterpillar Health Network
- Chicago Health Systems
- Corvel / CorCare
- DuPage Medical Group
- Employers Coaliation on Health (ECOH)
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Medical Group
- HealthSpring, Inc.
- Hines VA Medical Center
- Imagine Health
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plans PPO
- Kane County IPA
- Medical Care Group
- Midlands Choice
- Mohr Health Systems
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- Northwest Community Health Partners (NWHP)
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Partners
- Payer Fusion
- Personal Care
- Physicians Care Network (PCN)
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Premier Provider Network, Inc. (PPNI)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Southland IPA
- Swedish Covenant Physician Partners
- Unicare HealthLink
- Unified Physicians Network (UPN)
- United Healthcare
- University of Illinois
- Well Group Health Partners
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|