Carbondale: Now OpenRequest an Appointment
Address/Directions900 E. Walnut St., Suite 1
Carbondale, IL 62901
Get Directions >
To contact us by email, please register or sign in to Athletico's Secure Message Center. Once signed in, forward your questions to Carbondale@athletico.com.
Welcome to Athletico Carbondale! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Carbondale is conveniently located in the same strip mall as Sunny Street Café, across the street from Auffenberg of Carbondale.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
• Complimentary Injury Screenings – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
• Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
• Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
• Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Carbondale also uses leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“After working in St. Louis for the past several years, I am so thankful for the opportunity to return home and be able to provide another quality option for physical therapy to the residents of Southern Illinois. We offer a convenient location that is easily accessible for Carbondale and the surrounding communities.”
– Facility Manager, Jessica Kelley DPT, CMPT, Astym Cert
- Complimentary Injury Screen
- Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Women’s Health Therapy
- Pelvic Health with Pelvic Floor Exercises
- Manual Therapy
- Men’s Health Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
Additional ServicesView all locations.
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna PPO (Managed Choice, Open Choice & Traditional Choice)
- Align Networks/One Call
- American PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice
- Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield (Alliance, Alliance Choice, Traditional, UAW)
- Beech Street
- Cigna HMO & PPO
- Essence Healthcare
- Fortified Provider Network
- HTPN (FCEs)
- IMX (FCEs)
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Med-Eval, Inc. (FCEs)
- Medical Services Management
- Medicare (Participating Assignment)
- Medicare RAILROAD
- MES Group
- Midlands Choice
- Mutual of Omaha
- Paragon Health Services
- Payer Fusion
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare (Participating Assignment)
- REHS (Union Pacific)
- Secure Horizons by UHC
- TLC Advantage
- Tricare (TriWest)
- TRICARE North
- United Healthcare
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|