Kettering-Oakwood: Now OpenRequest an Appointment
Address/Directions3016 Far Hills Ave.
Kettering, OH 45429
Get Directions >
To contact us by email, please register or sign in to Athletico's Secure Message Center. Once signed in, forward your questions to Kettering@athletico.com.
Welcome to Athletico Kettering – Oakwood! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Kettering – Oakwood is conveniently located north of Kettering Fairmont High School in the same strip mall as Dorothy Lane Market and Arrow Wine & Spirits.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
• Complimentary Injury Screenings – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
• Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, massage therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
• Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, ergonomics, functional capacity evaluations and more.
• Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Kettering – Oakwood also uses leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I look forward to reconnecting with the community members and physicians I used to serve in this area as a private practitioner. The clinic’s location is near my home in Kettering, which is nice, and will also serve as a valuable resource for those from Oakwood and northern Centerville.”
– Facility Manager, Dale Danielson, PT”
- Complimentary Injury Screen
- Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Golf Rehabilitation
- 3P Program For ACL Injuries
- Active Release Techniques® (ART)
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- TMJ | TMD Therapy
Additional ServicesView all locations.
Accepted InsuranceAll Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Aetna (RPN)
- Align Networks/One Call
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Emerald Health
- Integrated Health Plan
- Medical Mutual (MMO)
- Meritain Health
- Molina Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- Network Synegry Group
- Payer Fusion
- United Healthcare
- US Department of Labor
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||By appointment only|