Athletico Physical Therapy Kettering-Oakwood
Welcome to Athletico Kettering-Oakwood, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic is conveniently located north of Kettering Fairmont High School in the same strip mall as Dorothy Lane Market and Arrow Wine & Spirits.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
• Free Injury Screen – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute screen. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
• Physical Therapy – We treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
• Workers’ Compensation – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
“I look forward to reconnecting with the community members and physicians I used to serve in this area as a private practitioner. The clinic’s location is near my home in Kettering, which is nice, and will also serve as a valuable resource for those from Oakwood and northern Centerville.”
– Facility Manager, Dale Danielson, PT”
- Free Injury Screen
- Physical Therapy
- Work Injuries
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Job Analysis and Post-Offer Testing
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Golf Rehabilitation
- 3P Program For ACL Injuries
- Active Release Techniques® (ART)
- Functional Movement Screens™
- Hip Preservation and Rehabilitation
- TMJ | TMD Therapy
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- Aetna (RPN)
- Align Networks/One Call
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Emerald Health
- Integrated Health Plan
- Medical Mutual (MMO)
- Meritain Health
- Molina Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- Network Synegry Group
- Payer Fusion
- United Healthcare
- US Department of Labor
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||By appointment only|