Little ItalyRequest an Appointment
Address/Directions1202 W. Taylor St.
Chicago, IL 60607
Get Directions >
To contact us by email, please register or sign in to Athletico's Secure Message Center. Once signed in, forward your questions to LittleItaly@athletico.com.
Athletico Physical Therapy is now open in Little Italy at 1202 W. Taylor St., in Chicago, IL.
We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Little Italy is conveniently located on the corner of W Taylor St. and S Racine Ave.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
• Complimentary Injury Screenings – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
• Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
• Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, ergonomics, functional capacity evaluations and more.
• Click the Services tab to see what else we offer. As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Little Italy also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
- Physical Therapy
- Complimentary Injury Screen
- Work Conditioning
- Workers’ Compensation
- Manual Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Spine Specialty Program
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Golf Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Athletic Training Outreach
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Sports Medicine
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- BC/BS of IL (all plans except HMO)
- Beech Street
- Chicago Health Systems (McNeil, Weiss, West Suburban Med. Center, Westlake, River Forest Campus)
- Cigna Healthsprings
- Community Partners Health Plans (CPHP) PPO
- Coresource PPO
- Coventry (Excluding Coventry One)
- DuPage Medical Group
- Galaxy Health Network PPO
- Golden Rule
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- Health Star
- HFN PPP Network
- Midlands Choice
- Midwest Security
- MultiPlan PPO
- Mutual of Omaha
- North Shore University Physician Group BCBS HMO of Illinois
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Partners
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Premier Provider Network, Inc. (PPNI)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Southland IPA
- St Anthony's Network
- Swedish Covenant Physician Partners
- The Alliance
- Unicare HealthLink
- Unified Physicians Network (UPN)
- United Healthcare
- University of Illinois
- Well Group Health Partners
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
Review us on Google+