Manteno: Now OpenRequest an Appointment
Address/Directions183 N. Main St.
Manteno, IL 60950
Get Directions >
To contact us by email, please register or sign in to Athletico's Secure Message Center. Once signed in, forward your questions to Manteno@athletico.com.
Physical Therapy in Manteno, IL
Welcome to Athletico Manteno! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do. We treat patients in Manteno, Peotone, Momence, Grant Park and the Beecher area.
Athletico Manteno is conveniently located off of Main Street in downtown Manteno.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Complimentary Injury Screenings – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, massage therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Manteno also uses leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“Having lived in the Peotone and Manteno area for the past 25 years, I know how privileged I am to have the opportunity to serve such a caring community. My mission is to support each of my patients in getting back to doing the things they love by stressing the importance of a healthy lifestyle.”
- Facility Manager, Terri Verbeeren, MPT
- Complimentary Injury Screen
- Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Women’s Health Therapy
- Pelvic Health with Pelvic Floor Exercises
- Manual Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Gymnastics and Cheerleading Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- Advocate Health Centers
- Align Networks/One Call
- AMCC Case Management
- Ancillary Care Services
- BCBS of Illinois HMOI
- BCBS of Illinois PPO, Blue Choice POS, Blue Advantage PPO, Workers Choice
- BCE Emergis
- Bradley Bourbonnais Community High School
- Caterpillar Health Network
- Chicago Health Systems
- Corvel / CorCare
- DuPage Medical Group
- Employers Coaliation on Health (ECOH)
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Medical Group
- First Health/CCN/Affordable PPO
- HealthSpring, Inc.
- Hines VA Medical Center
- Imagine Health
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plans PPO
- Kane County IPA
- Medical Care Group
- Midlands Choice
- Mohr Health Systems
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- Northwest Community Health Partners (NWHP)
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Partners
- Payer Fusion
- Personal Care
- Physicians Care Network (PCN)
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Southland IPA
- Unicare HealthLink
- Unified Physicians Network (UPN)
- United Healthcare
- University of Illinois
- Well Group Health Partners
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. – 12 p.m.|