Mooresville-Camby: Coming SoonRequest an Appointment
Address/Directions10302 Prosperity Circle, Ste. 101
Camby, IN 46113
Get Directions >
To contact us by email, please register or sign in to Athletico's Secure Message Center. Once signed in, forward your questions to MooresvilleCamby@athletico.com.
Welcome to Athletico Mooresville – Camby! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Mooresville – Camby is conveniently located in the same strip mall as Anytime Fitness and Subway.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Complimentary Injury Screenings – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, ergonomics, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Mooresville – Camby also uses leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“Spending the last ten years in this area, the people that I have interacted with are down-to-earth, family-centered and caring, which is the type of environment I wish to build in our clinic. I am looking forward to seeing my patients succeed throughout their care and defy the odds of what they feel they can accomplish.”
- Facility Manager, Joshua Vice, DPT
- Complimentary Injury Screen
- Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Manual Therapy
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Graston Technique®
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Athletic Training Outreach
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- AMCC Case Management
- Ancillary Care Services
- Ancillary Care Services formerly American Care Source
- Anthem BCBS of Indiana
- BCE Emergis
- Caterpillar Health Network
- Chicago Health Systems
- Corvel / CorCare
- DuPage Medical Group
- Encore Health Network
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Medical Group
- Family Care Centers of Indiana (FCCI)
- First Health/CCN/Affordable PPO
- HealthSpring, Inc.
- Hines VA Medical Center
- Indiana Health Network (IHN)
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plans PPO
- JWF Speciality Company
- Kane County IPA
- Medical Care Group
- Mittal USA-Indiana Harbor
- Mohr Health Systems
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- Northwestern Community Health Partners
- Payer Fusion
- Personal Care
- Physicians Care Network (PCN)
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Premier Provider Network, Inc. (PPNI)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Providers First PPO
- Southland IPA
- Swedish Covenant Physician Partners
- Unicare HealthLink
- Unified Physicians Network (UPN)
- Union Health Services
- United Healthcare
- University of Illinois
- Well Group Health Partners
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|