O’Fallon NorthRequest an Appointment
Address/Directions343 Winding Woods Drive
O'Fallon, MO 63366
Get Directions >
To contact us by email, please register or sign in to Athletico's Secure Message Center. Once signed in, forward your questions to OFallonNorth@athletico.com.
Welcome to Athletico O’Fallon North! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico O’Fallon North is conveniently located on the southeast corner of Highway K and Winding Woods Drive in the same strip mall as Mattress Firm and Penn Station.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs.
Our services include:
- Complimentary Injury Screenings – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, ACL injuries, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- ASTYM, Manual Therapy and more
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico O’Fallon North also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“We take great pride working in the growing O’Fallon community. We strive to provide the best experience and outcomes for our patients, and are determined to play active roles in patient recovery. There is no greater feeling than helping patients achieve their goals.” – Facility Manager, John Ruesler, DPT, ATC, CMPT
- Complimentary Injury Screen
- Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- 3P Program For ACL Injuries
- TMJ | TMD Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna PPO (Managed Choice, Open Choice & Traditional Choice)
- Align Networks/One Call
- Anthem Blue Choice
- Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield (Alliance, Alliance Choice, Traditional, UAW)
- Essence Healthcare
- HTPN (FCEs)
- IMX (FCEs)
- Med-Eval, Inc. (FCEs)
- Medical Services Management
- Medicare (Participating Assignment)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Paragon Health Services
- Payer Fusion
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare (Participating Assignment)
- REHS (Union Pacific)
- Secure Horizons by UHC
- TRICARE North
- United Healthcare
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 5 p.m.|