Athletico Physical Therapy O’Fallon North
Welcome to Athletico O’Fallon North, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic is conveniently located on the southeast corner of Highway K and Winding Woods Drive in the same strip mall as Mattress Firm and Penn Station.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
- Free Injury Screen– If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute screen. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy– Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Workers’ Compensation– We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
- ASTYM, Manual Therapy and more
“We take great pride working in the growing O’Fallon community. We strive to provide the best experience and outcomes for our patients, and are determined to play active roles in patient recovery. There is no greater feeling than helping patients achieve their goals.” – Facility Manager, John Ruesler, DPT, ATC, CMPT
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna PPO (Managed Choice, Open Choice & Traditional Choice)
- Align Networks/One Call
- Anthem Blue Choice
- Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield (Alliance, Alliance Choice, Traditional, UAW)
- Essence Healthcare
- HTPN (FCEs)
- IMX (FCEs)
- Med-Eval, Inc. (FCEs)
- Medical Services Management
- Medicare (Participating Assignment)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Paragon Health Services
- Payer Fusion
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare (Participating Assignment)
- REHS (Union Pacific)
- Secure Horizons by UHC
- TRICARE North
- United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 5 p.m.|