RosevilleRequest an Appointment
Address/Directions30785 Gratiot Ave.
Roseville, MI 48066
Get Directions >
To contact us by email, please register or sign in to Athletico's Secure Message Center. Once signed in, forward your questions to email@example.com.
Welcome to Athletico Roseville! We provide physical therapy and rehabilitation services to help patients keep moving and get back to doing the things they love.
We are now open at 30785 Gratiot Ave., Roseville, MI 48066
As highly trained professionals, our staff of physical therapists create personal treatment plans that meet each patient’s healthcare and post-operative rehabilitation needs. Our services include:
• Complimentary Injury Screenings – Our free, 30-minute assessments are performed by licensed clinicians who review a patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
• Physical Therapy – Our therapists provide rehabilitation for a variety of issues, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
• Work Comp – We offer timely, cost-effective Work Comp services designed to treat on-the-job injuries and return employees to work with minimal risk of re-injury.
• Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
“I love being a physical therapist because of the changes I can make in patients’ lives,” said Facility Manager, Kris Wellman, PT, DPT, ATC. “I remember having a patient who fell from a cell phone tower and sustained multiple hip, spine, foot, and scapula fractures. He came into my clinic for the initial evaluation using a powered wheelchair. By the time he had finished, he had progressed to plyometric training! There is nothing more rewarding than getting patients back to doing the things they love.”
As part of our commitment to patient care, Athletico Roseville offers flexible hours, including early mornings and evenings. Our clinic also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
- Complimentary Injury Screen
- Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Head Injury and Concussion Management
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Headache Rehabilitation
- TMJ | TMD Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Graston Technique®
Additional ServicesView all locations.
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- America's Health Plan
- ASR Corp
- BCBS Blue Choice/Traditional
- BCBS Trust/Federal
- Blue Cross Network (BCN)
- Corvel/Care IQ
- First Health
- Frontpath Coalition
- Great Lakes
- Great Lakes Personal Care Plus
- HHC Group
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan
- McLaren Health Plan
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Molina Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Care Network (NCN)
- Network Synegry Group
- Provider Select, Inc.
- United Healthcare
- US Department of Labor
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
|Monday||11:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
Review us on Google+