SoNo: Now OpenRequest an Appointment
Address/Directions819 W. Blackhawk St., Ste 819-B
Chicago, IL 60642
Get Directions >
To contact us by email, please register or sign in to Athletico's Secure Message Center. Once signed in, forward your questions to email@example.com.
Welcome to Athletico SoNo! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico SoNo is conveniently located in the Blackhawk business building around the corner from REI and across the street from Sully’s House.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
• Complimentary Injury Screenings – Patients can take advantage of a free, 30-minute assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews the patient’s injury, musculoskeletal complaint or movement impairment. Restrictions apply.
• Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, women’s health, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
• Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, ergonomics, functional capacity evaluations and more.
• Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico SoNo also uses leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“Since starting with Athletico in 2015, I have supported the growth of three Athletico locations in Chicago. I am looking forward to getting to know more about the SoNo neighborhood and the people that live here. There has been a lot of new development in this area and am I excited to contribute to the continued growth of the community.”
-Sarah Dawson, PT, DPT, ATC
- Complimentary Injury Screen
- Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Conditioning
- Head Injury and Concussion Management
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Women’s Health Therapy
- Pelvic Health with Pelvic Floor Exercises
- Manual Therapy
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Graston Technique®
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Athletic Training Outreach
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Access HealthNet
- Align Networks/One Call
- BC/BS of IL (all plans except HMO)
- Beech Street
- Chicago Health Systems (McNeil, Weiss, West Suburban Med. Center, Westlake, River Forest Campus)
- Cigna Healthsprings
- Community Partners Health Plans (CPHP) PPO
- Coresource PPO
- Coventry (Excluding Coventry One)
- DuPage Medical Group
- Galaxy Health Network PPO
- Golden Rule
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- Health Star
- HFN PPP Network
- Midlands Choice
- Midwest Security
- MultiPlan PPO
- Mutual of Omaha
- North Shore University Physician Group BCBS HMO of Illinois
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Partners
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred Network Access (PNA)
- Premier Provider Network, Inc. (PPNI)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Southland IPA
- St Anthony's Network
- Swedish Covenant Physician Partners
- The Alliance
- Unicare HealthLink
- Unified Physicians Network (UPN)
- United Healthcare
- University of Illinois
- Well Group Health Partners
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|