Athletico Physical Therapy Clinic Opens in Rogers Park
Chicago, IL — Athletico Physical Therapy’s newest physical therapy clinic is open at 1325 W Devon Ave., Chicago IL 60660. Athletico is excited to continue their quality of care throughout the city of Chicago.
“I am truly looking forward to connecting with and serving an amazing Chicago community,” Facility Manager, Kari Mares, PT, DPT, CMPT, said. “I hope to be a valuable health and wellness resource for the residents of Rogers Park and bordering communities as well as Loyola University students and staff.”
Services available at Athletico Rogers Park – Loyola include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Workers’ compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention. Athletico also customizes treatments to meet the needs of each case and offers work conditioning evaluations and workers’ compensation services to provide the stabilizing, strengthening, and conditioning necessary for work simulation and return-to-work.
- ACL 3P Program – Athletico Physical Therapists are committed to providing effective rehabilitation and return to play programs. With ACL 3P, athletes learn how to prevent injury, and progress through rehabilitation to perform at their highest level.
- Patient outcomes reporting– Athletico uses a third-party outcomes system to provide measurable data on a patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment. This allows the therapist and staff to better understand and respond to patient needs.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/Rogers-Park-Loyola or email RogersParkLoyola@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico Rogers Park – Loyola will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings, evenings and Saturdays.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between physical therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Rogers Park – Loyola
1325 W Devon Avenue
Chicago, IL 60660
Phone: 773-360-5514 | Fax: 773-360-5517
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 350 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation, and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @Athletico.