Athletico Physical Therapy Offers a New State of Quality Care in South Dakota
Athletico’s newest location will open in South Dakota just off of I-29 at 317 Dakota Dunes Boulevard. Proud to combine with Accelerated Physical Therapy, Athletico is excited to continue to expand their quality of care into the Dakota Dunes/Sioux City area.
“Being a native of rural South Dakota, I look forward to bringing the outstanding patient care and many quality services that Athletico Physical Therapy provides to the great people of Dakota Dunes, Sioux City and surrounding communities.,” said Facility Manager, Keith Roed, PT, DPT, CMPT, former Facility Manager of Accelerated’s South Des Moines location. “I am very excited to open this center of excellence, to provide comprehensive, exceptional and convenient care. This is shown by our patients; 98 percent would recommend Athletico to a friend, and I look forward to continuing this with our newest location.”
Services available at Athletico Dakota Dunes include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains post-surgical rehab including joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work Comp – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention.
- Certified Manual Therapy – Also known as hands-on physical therapy, manual therapy uses no machines. Instead, therapists use only their hands or specialized tools while performing specific techniques. In general, manual therapy includes soft tissue and joint mobilization/manipulation.
- Patient outcomes reporting – Athletico uses a third-party outcomes system to provide measurable data on a patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment. This occurs to understand and respond to patient needs.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/DakotaDunes or email DakotaDunes@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico Dakota Dunes will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings and evenings
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.