Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Bloomington, IN
Bloomington, IN. —Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in East Bloomington on Wednesday, April 26th at 1155 S. College Mall Rd., Ste. A, Bloomington, IN 47401. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the state of Indiana.
“I truly enjoyed serving the Bloomington community the past few years at the Athletico Bloomington West location,” said Steven Sapoznik, PT, DPT, CMTPT, ATC and Facility Manager of Athletico. “Now I am looking forward to expanding the Athletico brand in the greater Bloomington area while continuing to provide a superior level of physical therapy service to my patients.”
To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/BloomingtonEast
Services available at Athletico Bloomington East include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention. Athletico also customizes treatments to meet the needs of each case and offers work conditioning evaluations and workers’ compensation services to provide the stabilizing, strengthening, and conditioning necessary for work simulation and return-to-work.
- Occupational/Hand Therapy – Our occupational therapy clinicians belong to the American Society of Hand Therapists, have on average more than 18 years of experience, and hold the highest level of training in the profession for treating the hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder.
- Dry needling – Dry needling involves placing ultra-thin needles into painful areas of the body to stimulate the pain-causing trigger points in the muscle and connective tissues. The technique takes from five to eight minutes and helps reduce pain, restore function and improve activity levels.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as assesses movement impairments and discusses how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply.
Additionally, Athletico Bloomington East:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don’t need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings and late evenings.
- Schedules each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s request.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 370 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.