Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Chicago’s Bronzeville Neighborhood
Chicago, Ill. —Athletico’s newest location will open in the neighborhood of Bronzeville 3467 S. Dr Martin Luther King Jr. Drive. Proud to combine with Accelerated Physical Therapy, Athletico is excited to continue their quality of care throughout Chicago.
“As a facility manager in Bronzeville, I hope to engage a community in the betterment of their health. I hope to educate the community in the positive effects of therapeutic exercises and manual physical therapy to improve their overall quality of life.” Facility Manager, Michael Mentz, PT, DPT, said. “From residents, to athletes, and work comp patients, I am excited to extend the company culture of Athletico, meet new people and provide premier care.”
Services available at Athletico Bronzeville include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work Comp – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention.
- Vestibular rehabilitation – Our Vestibular Rehabilitation program offers a comprehensive approach to evaluating and treating patients with complaints of dizziness, balance deficits and motion sensitivity.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who can review an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/bronzeville or email email@example.com.
Additionally, Athletico Bronzeville will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings, and evenings.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
3467 S. Dr Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
Chicago, IL 60616
Phone: 312-225-9070 | www.athletico.com/bronzeville
Athletico provides physical therapy, occupational therapy, and fitness services throughout nine states at over 340 facilities. Please visit athletico.com to find a location near you and to learn more about how Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction to reach higher levels of care. To request an appointment or a complimentary injury screening online, visit athletico.com/appointments. For questions regarding an orthopedic or sports injury, call 1-877-ATHLETICO (1-877-284-5834).