Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Hamburg
Hamburg, MI. —Athletico Physical Therapy’s newest location is open at 10020 Professional Center Drive, Hamburg, MI 48139. Athletico is excited to continue their quality of care throughout the state of Michigan with this landmark opening.
“I am looking forward to the opportunity to give back to the community that I live in,” Facility Manager, Heather D’Agosta, PT, DPT, CIMT, said. “We welcome people of all ages including high school athletes, golfers, and just about anyone else dealing with an injury. Our fitness facility will also allow patients to continue their hard work to prevent future injury and stay active.”
Services available at Athletico Hamburg include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Fitness services – Whether you have set your sites on getting and staying fit, training for a competitive event or season, pushing yourself to your limits or working to get yourself back to your normal, everyday routine following an injury, we have state licensed and certified fitness professionals to assist.
- Patient outcomes reporting– Athletico uses a third-party outcomes system to provide measurable data on a patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment. This occurs to understand and respond to patient needs.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/Hamburg or email Hamburg@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico Hamburg will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings and evenings.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
10020 Professional Center Dr.
Hamburg, MI 48139
Phone: 810-893-7623 | Fax: 810-893-7624
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 350 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation, and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @Athletico.