Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Hanover Park
Hanover Park, IL. — Athletico Physical Therapy’s newest location is now open at 1744 E. Lake St., Hanover Park, IL 60133. Treatment is available to English and Spanish speaking patients who have experienced injuries, accidents, or everyday aches and pains. Athletico is excited to continue their quality of care throughout the western suburbs of Chicago.
“The rehabilitation process can be difficult and frustrating at times, but when patients begin to see real results, the process becomes fun and patients look forward to progressing further,” Facility Manager, Paul Galiano, PT, DPT, said. “Athletico Hanover Park will be offering the most current, research-based physical therapy services to get you back to doing the things you love as quickly as possible. We will also serve those who get injured on the job so they can return to their work duties fully, safely and independently.”
Services available at Athletico Hanover Park include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Manual therapy- Our certified clinicians use hand-on techniques to apply pressure to the soft tissues of the body to help relax muscles, increase circulation, and reduce tissue inflammation.
- ACL 3P Program – Athletico Physical Therapists are committed to providing effective rehabilitation and return to play programs. With ACL 3P, athletes learn how to prevent injury, and progress through rehabilitation to perform at their highest level.
- Patient outcomes reporting– Athletico uses a third-party outcomes system to provide measurable data on a patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment. This occurs to understand and respond to patient needs.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/HanoverPark or email HanoverPark@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico Hanover Park will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings, evenings and Saturdays.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Hanover Park
1744 E. Lake St.
Hanover Park, IL 60133
Phone: 630-246-4063 | Fax: 630-246-4195
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 350 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation, and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @Athletico.