Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in DeKalb
DeKalb, Ill. —Athletico’s newest Illinois location will open in DeKalb at 2337 Sycamore Road. As a preferred partner of Northern Illinois University Athletics, Facility Manager, David Kolzow, PT, MPT looks forward to providing a premiere level of care for all patients, including the Huskie community of students, athletes, and faculty as well as the residents of DeKalb County.
“As an alumnus of NIU and resident of Sycamore, I am eager to foster patient relationships, and work with each patient to achieve their individual goals!” shared Kolzow, PT, MPT. “Athletico has extreme focus on quality customer service, and an ethical business culture that will be practiced at the DeKalb location.”
Services available at Athletico DeKalb include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work Comp – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention.
- Endurance rehabilitation – Our professional staff is equipped to analyze and correct technique deviations, as well as treat injuries to return athletes to pre-injury performance levels.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who can review an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/DeKalb or email DeKalb@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico DeKalb will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings, and evenings.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
2337 Sycamore Road
DeKalb, IL 60115
Phone: 815-748-1555| www.athletico.com/DeKalb