Athletico Physical Therapy Opens Location in Oregon Illinois
Athletico’s newest location will provide residents of Oregon with quality care and rehabilitation. Proud to have recently combined with Accelerated Physical Therapy, Athletico is excited to be a part of the Oregon community. Athletico in Oregon is located across the street from city hall at 116 N. 3rd Street.
“Our Oregon location looks forward to bringing quality care to the Oregon community,” Facility Manager Chad Brinkmann PT, DPT, MTC, MHA said. “98 percent of our patients would recommend Athletico to a friend, and I look forward to continuing this with our clinic in Oregon.”
Services available at Athletico in Oregon include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, gait and balance training, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work rehabilitation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/Oregon.
Additionally, Athletico Oregon will provide:
- Convenient parking and hours.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.