Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Morgan Park - Blue Island
Chicago, IL. —Athletico Physical Therapy’s newest location is now open at 11810 South Marshfield Ave. in the Morgan Park neighborhood. Athletico is excited to continue their quality of care throughout the city of Chicago.
“I am thrilled for the opportunity to grow and serve our patient population in Morgan Park as well as the greater south side of Chicago,” Facility Manager Michael Amaro said. “Our therapists will offer premier care to every patient that walks through our doors. My team is passionate to help return patients back to their normal, everyday life.”
Services available at Athletico Morgan Park – Blue Island include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work Comp – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention.
- Manual therapy- Our certified clinicians use hand-on techniques to apply pressure to the soft tissues of the body to help relax muscles, increase circulation, and reduce tissue inflammation
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit Athletico.com/MorganParkBlueIsland or email MorganParkBlueIsland@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico Morgan Park – Blue Island will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings, evenings and Saturdays.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Morgan Park – Blue Island
11810 S. Marshfield Ave.
Chicago, IL. 60643
Phone: (773) 360-0545 | www.athletico.com/MorganParkBlueIsland
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 350 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation, and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @Athletico.