Athletico Physical Therapy Opens Second River North Location
Athletico’s second River North location will open along the Chicago River at 405 N. Wabash. Proud to combine with Accelerated Physical Therapy, Athletico is excited to continue their quality of care for the city of Chicago.
“Our Wabash and Kinzie location will be convenient for Chicago commuters, city professionals, and residents of this bustling neighborhood,” Facility Manager, Monica Caine DPT, said. “We aim to consistently provide quality care. 98 percent of our patients would recommend Athletico to a friend, and I look forward to continuing this with our newest River North location.”
Services available at Athletico Wabash and Kinzie include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work rehabilitation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention.
- Endurance rehabilitation – Our professional staff is equipped to analyze and correct technique deviations, as well as treat injuries to return athletes to pre-injury performance levels.
- Patient outcomes reporting– Athletico uses a third-party outcomes system to provide measurable data on a patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment. This occurs to understand and respond to patient needs.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/WabashKinzie or email WabashKinzie@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico Wabash and Kinzie will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings, evenings and Saturdays.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.