Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Tempe
Tempe, AZ. —Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Tempe on Monday, June 12th at 3141 S McClintock Dr., Ste. 2, Tempe, AZ 85282. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the state of Arizona.
“During my cross country career at Arizona State University, I became quite familiar with the physical therapy process from a patient’s perspective,” said Camilla Lane, PT, DPT and Facility Manager of Athletico. “I am looking forward to providing patient care to this community and helping people return to the things they love to do.”
With Direct Access in Arizona, you can begin treatment without a prescription and get one step closer to living pain free. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/Tempe
Services available at Athletico Tempe include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention. Athletico also customizes treatments to meet the needs of each case and offers work conditioning evaluations and workers’ compensation services to provide the stabilizing, strengthening, and conditioning necessary for work simulation and return-to-work.
- Headache rehabilitation – Our headache specialists focus on treatments that decrease and/or resolve the intensity and frequency of symptoms, improve an individual’s function and mobility, and improve a patient’s quality of life.
- Astym® – The Astym system is an evidence-based, non-invasive rehabilitation program that stimulates the body’s regenerative healing process. The goal of Astym treatment is to encourage the body’s healing response by helping to rejuvenate muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as assesses movement impairments and discusses how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply.
Additionally, Athletico Tempe:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don’t need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings and late evenings.
- Schedules each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s request.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 370 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.