Second Athletico Physical Therapy Clinic Opens in Palatine
Palatine, IL — Athletico Physical Therapy’s newest location is now open at 101 North Northwest Highway, Palatine, IL 60067. Athletico is excited to continue their quality of care throughout the northern suburbs of Chicago.
“I am truly looking forward to being able to offer physical therapy services to the communities between Fremd and Palatine High School,” Facility Manager, Dina Samrah, DPT, said. “There is nothing more rewarding than seeing a patient’s excitement when they reach their functional goals, whether it be returning to sports or everyday activities.”
Services available at Athletico Palatine South include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Workers’ compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention. Athletico also customizes functional capacity evaluations to meet the needs of each case and offers work conditioning services to provide the stabilizing, strengthening, and conditioning necessary for work simulation and return-to-work.
- Vestibular rehabilitation – Our vestibular rehabilitation program offers a comprehensive approach to evaluating and treating patients with complaints of dizziness, balance deficits and motion sensitivity.
- Patient outcomes reporting– Athletico uses a third-party outcomes system to provide measurable data on a patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment. This occurs to understand and respond to patient needs.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/Palatine-South or email PalatineSouth@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico Palatine South will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings and evenings.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Palatine South
101 North Northwest Highway
Palatine, IL 60067
Phone: 847-794-4528 | Fax: 847-794-4529
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 350 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation, and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @Athletico.