Todd Nighswander of Advantage Physical Therapy Joining Athletico Adrian Team
Athletico Physical Therapy is excited to announce that Todd Nighswander, MPT, of Advantage Physical Therapy is joining the Athletico team in Adrian, MI at 1801 W. Maumee St., Ste. 125, Adrian, MI 49221.
Athletico is an outpatient physical and outpatient rehabilitation provider in the state of Michigan which shares Todd’s vision of putting patients first. This combination will create numerous opportunities for patients and increases the level of treatment specialization offered at this facility.
“I am looking forward to joining Brian McEwan, PT; Scott Fisher, PT; Beth Brooks, PT and Deena Covey, OT at the Adrian facility to enhance the fantastic care already being delivered,” Todd Nighswander, MPT.
The quality care that Athletico Adrian offers is enhanced with Todd joining the team. He deepens the level of customer service offered to our patients, physicians and community.
“We are excited to have another experienced clinician treating patients at Athletico Adrian,” Brian McEwan, PT, Facility Manager at Athletico Adrian. “Todd offers a comprehensive set of knowledge and specialties that our patients will benefit from and get them back to doing the things they love.”
Services available at Athletico Adrian include:
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists receive advanced training and specialization specific to each injury. We offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Workers’ Compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention.
- Occupational/Hand Therapy – Our occupational therapy clinicians belong to the American Society of Hand Therapists, have on average more than 18 years of experience, and hold the highest level of training in the profession for treating the hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation – Our vestibular rehabilitation program offers a comprehensive approach to evaluating and treating patients with complaints of dizziness, balance deficits and motion sensitivity.
- Patient Outcomes Reporting – Athletico uses a third-party outcomes system to provide measurable data on a patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment. This occurs to understand and respond to patient needs.
- Complimentary Injury Screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/Adrian or email Adrian@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico Adrian:
- Accepts all major insurance plans.
- Schedules appointments within 24-48 hours.
- Opens early and stays open late.
1801 W. Maumee St., Ste. 125
Adrian, MI 49221
Phone: 586-200-6601 | Fax: 586-200-6602
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 350 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation, and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @Athletico.