Welcome to Athletico McKinney, TX! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Our clinic is conveniently located in the same shopping center as the Kroger Marketplace.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico McKinney, TX also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I look forward to establishing a strong presence in the McKinney Community.” Said Marina McDonald, PT and Clinic Manager of Athletico McKinney. “My goal is to become the physical therapy provider of choice in McKinney by delivering dedicated quality care focused on the patient in a professional, ethical and caring environment. I want to help patients get back to doing the activities they love, reduce their pain, and help them achieve their personal goals.”
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- All Work Comp Insurance Accepted
- Ancillary Care Services
- ASH - Cigna
- BCBS of Texas
- Children's Medical Center Health Plan (CMCHP)
- Cigna Healthsprings
- Corporate Remedies
- First Access
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- IMO Select
- Molina Health
- One Call
- Point Comfort
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group
- Scott and White Health Plan
- Tricare South
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 5 p.m.|