Physical Therapy in the Home
Are you planning a joint replacement or other surgery? Do you have difficulty leaving your home due to mobility or transportation issues? Or, would you simply prefer the convenience of receiving physical therapy services in the privacy and comfort of your home? If any of these are true, Athletico Home Therapy is the solution for you!
Through a simple intake and insurance verification process, we will match you with a highly skilled therapist to address your specific needs. Appointments are available in the morning, afternoon, or evening, 7 days a week for maximum convenience. Our therapists will design a personalized treatment program to achieve your functional goals and when necessary, prepare you to transition into one of our many outpatient clinics for continued care.
Athletico therapists have a 98% patient satisfaction rating and we have the data to back it up. Patients know to ask for us by name because they have come to expect a superior patient experience from our therapists. We are excited to bring the same dedication, passion, and energy of our outpatient clinics right to your home!
Why Choose an Athletico Physical Therapist?
- Convenient, compassionate care in the comfort of your home.
- Personalized treatment program to meet your specific needs
- Simple intake and scheduling process including insurance verification
- Smooth transition from home therapy to outpatient therapy
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient
- Ongoing patient education to maximize independence and injury prevention
How to Schedule a Home Therapy Appointment
- Start the chat on the bottom right of your screen.
- Call: 877-ATHLETICO (284-5384), press 3 for Home Therapy
- Email: HomeTherapy@athletico.com
|“I am a 75 yr-old woman who has recently had a second knee replacement. My first occurred in Dec 2019, and I did not expect home physical therapy. Athletico’s Joe D. was a delight. He encouraged me to work hard while maintaining a most pleasant and firm demeanor. While he was unavailable for my second surgery on Sept. 21, 2021, I was again encouraged and reassured with the work of Rick D., also a delight. Working five days a week for three weeks, I felt more than prepared for the work ahead at outpatient PT. I am doing well and looking forward to returning to water aerobics in a couple of weeks, thanks to the effort and encouragement of Rick.” – Nancy V.|