Our Specialized Services
We offer a wide range of services so that we can treat you, not just your injury. No matter what kind of pain you experience or the diagnosis you receive, our experts will personalize your treatment to help you live life to the fullest.
If, for example, you’re a runner and sustain a running-related injury, we have clinicians who specialize in treating endurance athletes. The same is true of soccer, women’s health, gymnastics, cheerleading, performing arts and more. Your passion may very well be our clinician’s passion, and they’ll know how to take care of you and get you back to doing what you love.
Browse our list of specialized services to find the help you need. Call us for an appointment today and we’ll schedule you fast, sometimes the same or next day, but always in 24 to 48 hours.
- ACL 3P Program
- Sidelined by an ACL? Our ACL 3P Program tackles how to best treat anterior cruciate ligament injuries. Our expert clinicians will determine the best options for your recovery. Our clinical program will help you minimize risk of injury, progress through rehab and return to competition — on the playing field, at the gym or in the backyard.
- Aquatic Therapy
- Muscle spasms, back pain and fibromyalgia are just some of the conditions that respond well to physical therapy conducted in water, which decreases stress on joints, making it easier to exercise. This treatment is appropriate for all ability levels and can be prescribed during all stages of rehabilitation.
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty Program
- Reducing and eliminating back pain can make a world of difference in your quality of life. Our clinical experts will help you address your symptoms, identify and treat the source of your pain to reduce limitations in movement and deliver treatments to help eliminate back, spine and neck discomfort.
- Endurance Rehabilitation
- Whether you’re running a 5K, a marathon or competing in a triathlon, our endurance program helps you achieve your goals. We help runners and triathletes prevent injury and elevate their form with running analysis — from examining video of your stride and posture to working with an Alter G anti-gravity treadmill.
- Golf Performance Rehabilitation
- Our expertise in golf fitness and rehabilitation helps you recover from golf-related injuries. We teach golfers how to stay active and healthy while providing the knowledge and tools to improve their game and help prevent future injury.
- Gymnastics and Cheerleading Rehabilitation
- We take a proactive approach with gymnasts and cheerleaders to promote wellness and minimize risk of injury in these sports. Our therapists and athletic trainers in this program design personalized treatment plans for a faster recovery.
- Head Injury and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- We are a leader in concussion management and head injury rehabilitation. From dizziness to headaches to concussions and more, our specialists can help. We offer services to help you evaluate and navigate the complex healing process of head injuries: concussion, vestibular, headache and neurological disorders.
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Our headache specialists focus on treatment for patients that experience headaches that fall into the cervicogenic and migraine categories. Physical therapy has proven to be successful in decreasing and/or resolving the intensity and frequency of symptoms, improving an individual’s function and mobility, and improving a patient’s quality of life.
- Hip Rehabilitation
- Have you had a hip arthroscopy or replacement? Are you trying to avoid hip surgery? Physical therapy is an excellent option for treatment before and after hip surgery. Our therapists can help alleviate hip/groin pain and improve mobility in this crucial joint using manual therapy and appropriate exercise progression.
- Massage Therapy
- Massage therapy not only promotes overall wellness and relaxation, it’s an effective and affordable way to help prevent injuries. We offer many types of massage therapy, which complements any rehabilitation therapy and can promote general wellness, relaxation and injury prevention.
- Men’s Health Therapy
- Our men’s health team works with you to help achieve optimal health, from preventive to restorative services, no matter your age or activity level. Our therapists specialize in providing treatment for colorectal conditions, pelvic health and care after a prostatectomy.
- Overhead Throwing Athlete/Video Throwing Analysis
- There’s more to throwing a ball than the motion of your arm, and our video throwing analysis can help. Using slow-motion video equipment and the trained eye of our therapists, we analyze movement patterns throughout your entire body to improve your throwing skills and help you prevent or recover from an injury.
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- You’re never too young to benefit from the expert care that our clinicians provide. Our pediatric physical therapists work with newborns through young adults to build a comprehensive approach to care and enable patients to reach their highest levels of mobility and independence.
- Performing Arts Rehabilitation
- We strive to help you perform at your highest level, no matter your passion or profession. We educate, evaluate and treat artists, including dancers, musicians and more, to help prevent performance-related injuries or return you back to the stage to deliver your best performance.
- TMD | TMJ
- Pain, stiffness and clicking in the jaw area are just some of the symptoms associated with temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD/TMJ Syndrome). This acute or chronic dysfunction of the jaw joint can be painful and cause impairment if left untreated. Our specialists will help you control pain with manual therapy techniques and strengthen the affected area with therapeutic exercises.
- Women’s Health Therapy
- From preventive to restorative care, our women’s health therapy experts specialize in providing effective treatment options. Our experts can determine the best approach for breast cancer, prenatal and postnatal care, and design ways to manage chronic pelvic pain and such conditions as diastasis recti, osteoporosis and urinary incontinence.
Scheduling an appointment is easy, convenient and flexible. We’ll schedule you fast, sometimes the same or next day, but always within 24 to 48 hours of requesting your first appointment.