Athletico Physical Therapy Opens 9th Location in Tucson
Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the state of Arizona.
Tucson, AZ. —Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Tucson on Monday, November 9th and is conveniently located in Broadway Plaza, at the intersection of East Broadway and S. Pantano Rd., near PetSmart and Sprouts Farmer’s Market. This location offers convenient hours, including early mornings and late evening appointments and doesn’t require a referral or prescription to start treatment. To learn more, or to schedule a free assessment, visit athletico.com/Tucson-East-Broadway.
Athletico is committed to keeping employees and patients safe during COVID-19 and has taken several measures including additional screening procedures, enhanced cleaning practices and appropriate distancing of patients during treatment sessions. In addition to in-clinic treatment at the Tucson-East Broadway clinic, Athletico is also offering telehealth virtual treatment options where patients can connect with a Physical Therapist through a secure online video chat.
“We’re happy to be growing in this closely connected community and providing convenient access to physical therapy,” said Physical Therapist Michael Chiesi, PT, MSPT, CKPT and Clinic Manager of Athletico Tucson – East Broadway. “The quality, one-to-one treatments we provide impacts people’s lives. We offer specialized clinical care for patients dealing with pain and limited mobility. Come see us as a first line of treatment to get better without opioids or surgery.”
Services available at Athletico Tucson – East Broadway include:
- Physical therapy – Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Free assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. If needed, we can begin treatment immediately, no referral necessary. Please note, restrictions apply.
- Work injuries – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
- Vestibular rehabilitation – Our vestibular specialists use a comprehensive approach to evaluating and treating patients with complaints of dizziness, balance deficits and motion sensitivity. If you experience dizziness or other balance issues, take our Vestibular Quiz to find out if your symptoms can be treated with physical therapy.
Additionally, Athletico Tucson – East Broadway:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don’t need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings and late evenings.
- No referral or prescription needed to start treatment.
- Schedules each initial evaluation quickly, sometimes the same or next day, but always within 24-48 hours.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Tucson – East Broadway
7865 E. Broadway Blvd., Ste. 165
Tucson, AZ 85710
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 500 locations throughout twelve states with more than 5,000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free assessment in-clinic or now online with our virtual free assessments, visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.