Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Chicago
CHICAGO — Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Chicago on Friday, January 10th and is conveniently located along the Chicago River within the 600 W Chicago Building. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the state of Illinois.
“I am very excited to extend our Athletico services to such an active community,” said Emily Peele, PT, MBA, MHA and Clinic Manager of Athletico 600 W Chicago. “Our clinic will provide a convenient location for those seeking high quality physical therapy services. I look forward to learning about my patients’ stories and working with them to overcome obstacles and earn victories during their recovery processes.”
To learn more, or to schedule a free assessment, visit www.athletico.com/600WChicago.
Services available at Athletico 600 W Chicago include:
- Physical therapy – Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Free assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. If needed, we can begin treatment immediately, no referral necessary. Please note, restrictions apply.
- Vestibular rehabilitation – Our vestibular specialists use a comprehensive approach to evaluating and treating patients with complaints of dizziness, balance deficits and motion sensitivity. If you experience dizziness or other balance issues, take our Vestibular Quiz to find out if your symptoms can be treated with physical therapy.
- Dry needling – If you are experiencing pain, you may benefit from dry needling. This technique involves placing ultra-thin needles into painful areas of the body to stimulate the pain-causing trigger points in the muscle and connective tissues.
- Back pain/spine rehabilitation – Although common, back pain is often misunderstood and left untreated can result in a prolonged recovery. Our back pain specialists help eliminate pain quickly and get you back to doing the things you love. This can help you reduce or eliminate the need for medication or advanced imaging and possibly surgery.
Additionally, Athletico 600 W Chicago:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don’t need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings and late evenings.
- Is accessible to free 2 hour parking, midday shuttles and bus stops.
- Consents no referral or prescription needed to start treatment.
- Schedules each initial evaluation quickly, sometimes the same or next day, but always within 24-48 hours.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 500 locations throughout twelve states with more than 5,000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free assessment in-clinic or now online with our virtual free assessments, visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.