Athletico Physical Therapy – Prosper
Welcome to Athletico Propser, where we treat many conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, and sports and work-related injuries. Our clinic is conveniently located at the intersection of Prosper Trail and Coit, next to Prosper Blooms Flower Shop.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation services to help you get back to doing the things you love to do. Our clinicians are passionate about helping you reach your goals, which is why we create personalized treatment plans that focus on eliminating pain and reducing the risk of future injuries. Click our services tab to learn more about our available treatments.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Injuries – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our work injury specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Free Assessment with Athletico Physical Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Pain Therapy
- No Prescription Needed
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Ancillary Care Services
- ASH - Cigna
- BCBS of Texas
- Children's Medical Center Health Plan (CMCHP)
- Cigna Healthsprings
- Corporate Remedies
- First Access
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- IMO Select
- Molina Health
- One Call
- Point Comfort
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group
- Scott and White Health Plan
- Tricare South
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Bachelor of Arts, Texas Tech University, Doctorate of PT, Texas Women's Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
Education: Bachelor of Science, Hardin-Simmons Univ, Doctorate of PT, Angelo State Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, ACL Rehabilitation, Blood Flow Restriction, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, Dry Needling Provider, Functional Movement System (FMS) Specialist, Pain Neuroscience Education Provider