Athletico Physical Therapy in Lewisville, TX
Welcome to Athletico The Colony! We offer a variety of physical and occupational therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Our clinic is conveniently located in the Lewisville Towne Crossing shopping center next door to Jersey Mike’s.
As experienced professionals, our occupational therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free assessments – If you have a strain, sprain, or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work injuries – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing, and more.
- Occupational/hand therapy – Our occupational and hand therapists can help eliminate your pain while improving your strength, function, mobility and range of motion. Equipped with many skills such as wound care, custom splint fabrication, and IASTM, our hand therapists can quickly get our patients back to living their life to the fullest. These clinicians are at the top of their field, averaging more than 18 years of experience and holding the highest level of training in the profession for treating the hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico The Colony also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“Athletico is extremely excited to partner with Ascend Hand Therapy to continue to provide outstanding care to the local community. Our aligned values of delivering an exceptional patient experience and returning people to a functional, pain-free life will benefit The Colony community as well as the surrounding Dallas-Fort Worth area.” – Regional Director, Richard Lowlicht, PT, DPT
Hours of Operation
|Monday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Optum United Healthcare
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (Bone, Muscle, Joint) Injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Overhead Athlete Specialist
Education: Bachelor of Science, East Tennessee State Universit, Masters, Univ of Texas Medical Branch
Specializes in: Occupational Therapy, Upper Extremity and Hand Injuries, Certified Hand Therapist, Hand Therapy Specialist, Orthotics, RockBlades - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
Specializes in: Occupational Therapy, Upper Extremity and Hand Injuries, Hand Therapy Specialist