Athletico Fishers East Marks Fourth Indiana Physical Therapy Location
Fishers and Geist-area residents who have pain from an accident, sports injury or just everyday activities now have a new resource with the opening of Athletico Physical Therapy at 11780 Olio Road, Suite 100. This is right down the road from Hamilton Southeastern High School.
Athletico’s team of specialists ensure patients accomplish their individual goals. “While my passion lies in sports medicine and performance enhancement, I love treating a wide variety of patients of all ages,” shared Facility Manager Ara Knepp, PT, DPT, CSCS. “We aim to consistently provide quality care. 98 percent of our patients would recommend Athletico to a friend, and I look forward to continuing this with our newest Fishers East location.” Services available at Athletico Fishers East include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work rehabilitation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention.
- Patient outcomes reporting – Athletico uses a third-party outcome system to provide measurable data on a patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment. Patient satisfaction reporting takes place to better understand and respond to patient needs.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician reviews an injury or problem to assess your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. This will allow us to help guide your medical options. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/FishersEast or email FishersEast@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico Fishers East will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings, evenings and Saturdays.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation is within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online appointment request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
- Transportation service is also available for patients upon request.
Read More about Athletico Physical Therapy Fishers East on their location page.