Athletico Physical Therapy Opens its 350th Location in Lake St. Louis
Lake St. Louis, MO —Athletico Physical Therapy’s 350th location will open in the community of Lake St. Louis at 6309 Ronald Reagan Dr. The clinic’s staff is excited to continue their quality of care throughout Missouri with this landmark opening. This is the fifth Athletico location in the St. Charles County area.
“Being part of such a strong, developing community is important to me,” Facility Manager, Doug Walker, PT, CMPT, said. “I am looking forward to providing the highest level of care to the residents of Lake St. Louis. Having the opportunity to impact a person’s quality of living is exceptionally rewarding and I’m honored to be a part of my patients’ recovery.”
Services available at Athletico Lake St. Louis include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Patient outcomes reporting– Athletico uses a third-party outcomes system to provide measurable data on a patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment. This occurs to understand and respond to patient needs.
- Manual Therapy- Our certified clinicians use hand-on techniques to apply pressure to the soft tissues of the body to help relax muscles, increase circulation, and reduce tissue inflammation.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who can review an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/LakeStLouis or email LakeStLouis@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico Lake St. Louis will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings, and evenings.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Lake St. Louis
6309 Ronald Reagan Dr.
Lake St. Louis, MO 63367
Phone: 636-755-4566 | www.athletico.com/lakestlouis
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 350 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation, and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @Athletico.