Athletico Physical Therapy Opens 6th Location in the Metro East
Saint Louis, Mo. —Athletico has opened its 6th location in Metro East. This is the 31st Athletico location in the Greater St. Louis area. The Shiloh clinic opens Monday, June 6th, at 3940 Green Mount Crossing Drive, Shiloh, Illinois.
“I look forward to providing the community with great physical therapy care and finding new opportunities to get involved and serve this tight knit community.” Said Dale Thuet, PT, DPT, Facility Manager of Athletico Shiloh. “We offer Graston Technique, vestibular/concussion management and have experience in treating runners. The clinic is located between two major hospitals and just off 64 in Shiloh, near Dierberg’s and just miles from Scott Air Force Base.”
Dale Thuet is a 2004 graduate of Mizzou with a bachelor’s in business management and a 2009 graduate of Washington University with a doctorate in Physical Therapy. He became board certified in orthopedics in 2012 and Graston certified the same year.
Services available at Athletico Shiloh include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Workers’ Compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services are cost-effective and timely. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention.
- Vestibular rehabilitation – Our Vestibular Rehabilitation program offers a comprehensive approach to evaluating and treating patients with complaints of dizziness, balance deficits and motion sensitivity.
- Graston Technique® – The Graston Technique is a soft-tissue release technique that uses six patented stainless steel instruments of different shapes and sizes to fit the body as needed. The instruments are used to detect and treat scar tissue and soft-tissue restrictions that may be contributing to a patient’s symptoms.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/Shiloh or email Shiloh@athletico.com
Additionally, Athletico Shiloh will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings, and evenings.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
3940 Green Mount Crossing Drive
Shiloh, Illinois | 62269
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 350 locations throughout nine states and with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, industrial rehabilitation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.