Athletico Physical Therapy Opens First Iowa Location in Bettendorf
Athletico Physical Therapy Bettendorf facility manager, Nathan Sels, PT, DPT is providing quality care on both sides of the Mississippi! In addition to Athletico’s eighty-five plus Chicagoland locations, Sels is looking forward to providing Quad City residents relief from pain, injuries, accidents and everyday aches. Athletico Bettendorf can be found on the Iowa side of the mighty Mississippi at 3252 Ridge Point, just off Belmont Road near Pleasant Valley High School.
State of the art rehabilitation equipment and a spacious environment improves the patient experience, encourages the healing process and provides exceptional personalized care.
“Moving to Chicago exposed me to some of the best doctors and medical facilities in the country, but I have always called the Quad City area home,” Sels said. “I’m excited to offer the skills and expertise I’ve obtained to both sides of river.”
The services offered at Athletico Bettendorf include physical therapy, orthopedic rehabilitation, sports medicine, orthotic fabrication, work rehabilitation, functional capacity evaluations, Graston Technique®, golf rehabilitation, athletic training outreach and complimentary injury screens.
“Every patient has a different goal in physical therapy, but I welcome the opportunity to engage with them and be a part of the medical team that helps them return to the activities they enjoy in life,” Sels said.
Athletico Bettendorf provides the surrounding community with quality care and convenience through the following means:
- Convenient hours including early mornings, evenings and Saturdays
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online appointment request
- An exceptional patient experience – results from a third-party outcome tracking system, FOTO (Focus on Therapeutic Outcomes), shows that 98% of our patients would recommend us to their friends and family.
- Evidence-based manual techniques combined with personalized exercises.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.