Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Frankfort
Frankfort, IL. —Athletico Physical Therapy’s newest location has opened and can be found at 21022 S LaGrange Rd. Athletico is excited to continue their quality of care throughout the state of Illinois with the opening of this new facility.
“I am excited to build a practice that includes my personal interests and ideal patient population,” Facility Manager, Jaclyn Marek, said. “I am looking forward to getting involved with the local community, whether that is school events or combining with other services and organizations to promote health & wellness within the community.”
Services available at Athletico Frankfort include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Endurance Rehabilitation– Our professional staff is equipped to analyze and correct technique deviations, as well as treat injuries to return athletes to pre-injury performance levels.
- Workers’ Compensation– Athletico’s Work Comp specialists are trained to assess the work environment in order to customize intervention techniques & programs including job-site evaluations and ergonomic assessment
- Patient outcomes reporting– Athletico uses a third-party outcomes system to provide measurable data on a patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment. This occurs to understand and respond to patient needs.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/Frankfort or email Frankfort@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico Frankfort will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings and evenings.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
21022 S LaGrange Rd
Frankfort, IL 60423
(815) 464-1100 | (815) 464-1130 | www.athletico.com/Frankfort
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 350 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation, and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @Athletico.