Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Garner
Garner, IA. —Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Garner on Wednesday, August 30th at 720 W. US Highway 18, Ste. B, Garner, IA 50438. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the state of Iowa.
“As an athlete in high school and college, I have had the opportunity to sit on the other side of the table, so I understand how stressful things can get when you are not feeling 100%” said Michelle Bamrick PTA, ATC/L, CSCS, ASTYM-cert and Facility Manager of Athletico. “I am looking forward to supporting those who are struggling with pain and helping them get back to their everyday activities.”
To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/Garner
Services available at Athletico Garner include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention. Athletico also customizes treatments to meet the needs of each case and offers work conditioning evaluations and workers’ compensation services to provide the stabilizing, strengthening, and conditioning necessary for work simulation and return-to-work.
- Vestibular rehabilitation – Our vestibular rehabilitation program offers a comprehensive approach to evaluating and treating patients with complaints of dizziness, balance deficits and motion sensitivity.
- Functional Movement Screens™– This screen helps identify functional limitations and/or asymmetries which can later lead to injuries. It also ensures you are qualified to do certain movement patterns in the absence of dysfunction and is a vital component to creating a safe and effective training program.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as assesses movement impairments and discusses how this is affecting activities of daily living. If needed, we can begin treatment immediately, no referral necessary. Please note, restrictions apply.
Additionally, Athletico Garner:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don’t need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings, late evenings and Saturdays.
- Schedules each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s request.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 380 locations throughout ten states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.