Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Bartlett
Bartlett, Ill. — Athletico’s newest location will open in the Bartlett community at 770 W. Bartlett Road. Proud to combine with Accelerated Physical Therapy, Athletico is excited to continue their quality of care throughout the far west suburbs of Chicago.
“This new Athletico location, will provide a spacious, open environment for patients. With easy access to the Metra, I look forward to being the convenient Physical Therapy provider for commuters as well as this community.” Facility Manager, Mick Murphy, PT, DPT, OCS, CMTPT, said. “Growing up close to Bartlett, I am excited to extend the company culture of Athletico, meet new people and provide premier care.”
Services available at Athletico Bartlett include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work Comp – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention.
- Head Injury and Concussion Management – Our professional staff is equipped to evaluate, treat and refer patients who have sustained or are susceptible to head injury. From return to play protocols to vestibular rehabilitation, our specialists look to provide care to meet the individual needs of each patient.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint. Screens also assess movement impairments and provide the opportunity to discuss the affects on daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/bartlett or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, Athletico Bartlett will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings, and evenings.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.