Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Columbus, Indiana
COLUMBUS, Ind. – Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Columbus on Monday, September 17th at 1639 N. National Road, Columbus, IN 47201. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the state of Indiana.
“I’m so excited for this opportunity to serve the Columbus area with an exceptional patient experience at Athletico,” said Dan Becker, PT, MPT, CMP and Facility Manager of Athletico. “I love helping patients reach their goals. Educating them about their condition is so important in making a positive impact in their life. My skill set in manual therapy provides immediate response for many conditions and help so many people find relief from pain and restricted movement.”
To learn more, or to schedule a free assessment, visit www.athletico.com/Columbus.
Services available at Athletico Columbus include:
- Physical therapy – Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Free assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. If needed, we can begin treatment immediately, no referral necessary. Please note, restrictions apply.
- Work Injuries – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
- Manual therapy – Our certified clinicians use hand-on techniques to apply pressure to the soft tissues of the body to help relax muscles, increase circulation, and reduce tissue inflammation
- Graston Technique® – The Graston Technique is a soft-tissue release technique that uses six patented stainless steel instruments of different shapes and sizes to fit the body as needed. The instruments are used to detect and treat scar tissue and soft-tissue restrictions that may be contributing to a patient’s symptoms.
Additionally, Athletico Columbus:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don’t need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings and late evenings.
- Schedules each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s request.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 450 locations throughout twelve states with more than 4500 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.