Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Lombard
Lombard, IL. – Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Lombard on Monday, September 17th at405 E. North Ave., Lombard, IL 60148. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the Chicagoland area.
“I am excited to begin serving the community that is very close to where my family and I live and for developing new relationships with providers in the area.,” said Hope Pankau, PT, DPT, OCS and Facility Manager of Athletico. “I also look forward to integrating our clinic in the Lombard community by sponsoring events and becoming involved in the local schools.”
To learn more, or to schedule a free assessment, visit www.athletico.com/Lombard.
Services available at Athletico Lombard include:
- Physical therapy – Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Free assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. If needed, we can begin treatment immediately, no referral necessary. Please note, restrictions apply.
- Work Injuries – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
- Functional Movement Screens™ – This screen helps identify functional limitations and/or asymmetries which can later lead to injuries. It also ensures you are qualified to do certain movement patterns in the absence of dysfunction and is a vital component to creating a safe and effective training program.
Additionally, Athletico Lombard:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don’t need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings, late evenings and Saturdays.
- Schedules each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s request.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 425 locations throughout eleven states with more than 4500 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico .