Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Northeast Cedar Rapids
Cedar Rapids, IA —Athletico’s newest location opened this week in Northeast Cedar Rapids at 5300 Fountains Drive NE, Ste 106, between Blairs Ferry Rd and Collins Rd, in the Fountains Development. Proudly combining with Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers, Athletico is excited to be expanding in the Cedar Rapids community in this highly visible and convenient location.
“I am thrilled to return to the Cedar Rapids market and feel it’s important to be working in the city where my husband and I live, are raising our children and contributing to the economic growth of the community,” said Cassandra Wagner, PT, DPT, CMPT. “I am passionate about helping people and care about my patients’ progress and the relationships I have developed and I’m honored to have the ability to work one-on-one focusing on rehabilitation, prevention, overall health and wellness.”
Services available at Athletico Cedar Rapids Northeast include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work rehabilitation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention.
- Functional capacity evaluations (FCE) – Our trained evaluators are able to answer your specific referral questions and customize the FCE to the needs of the case, while focusing on case resolution.
- Manual therapy – Therapists use only their hands while performing specific techniques. In general, manual therapy includes soft tissue work and mobilization/manipulation.
- ACL 3P program – The ACL 3P Program is setting the bar high, and revolutionizing the return to play procedures needed to keep our patients safe through Prevention, Progression and Performance readiness assessments.
- Patient outcomes reporting – Athletico uses a third-party outcomes system to provide measurable data on a patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment. This occurs to understand and respond to patient needs.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem with your musculoskeletal system as well as assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, athletico.com/CedarRapidsNE
Additionally, Athletico Cedar Rapids Northeast will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings, and evenings.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.