Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Prairie Grove
CRYSTAL LAKE, Ill., — Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Prairie Grove on Monday, May 13th at 750 E. Terra Cotta Ave., Ste. D, Crystal Lake, IL 60014. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the state of Illinois.
Athletico Prairie Grove (Crystal Lake) is conveniently located in the physician office complex across the street from Sunrise of Crystal Lake, off of IL-176.
“I’m excited to serve the Prairie Grove and Crystal Lake area with an exceptional patient experience at Athletico,” said Bill Badman, PT, DPT and Clinic Manager of Athletico Prairie Grove – Crystal Lake. “My goal is to provide professional and individualized rehabilitation in order to empower my patients to return to doing the things they love.”
To learn more, or to schedule a free assessment, visit www.athletico.com/PrairieGroveCrystalLake.
Services available at Athletico Prairie Grove – Crystal Lake include:
- Physical therapy – Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Free assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. If needed, we can begin treatment immediately, no referral necessary. Please note, restrictions apply.
- Work injuries – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
- Headache rehabilitation – Our headache specialists provide treatment for headaches that fall into the cervicogenic and migraine categories. Physical therapy can decrease and/or resolve the intensity and frequency of headache symptoms, as well as improve your function, mobility and quality of life.
- Vestibular rehabilitation – Our vestibular specialists use a comprehensive approach to evaluating and treating patients with complaints of dizziness, balance deficits and motion sensitivity. If you experience dizziness or other balance issues, take our Vestibular Quiz to find out if your symptoms can be treated with physical therapy.
Additionally, Athletico Prairie Grove – Crystal Lake:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don’t need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings, late evenings and Saturdays.
- No referral or prescription needed to start treatment.
- Schedules each initial evaluation quickly, sometimes the same or next day, but always within 24-48 hours.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Prairie Grove – Crystal Lake
750 E. Terra Cotta Ave., Ste. D
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 450 locations throughout twelve states with more than 5,000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free assessment in-clinic or now online with our virtual free assessments, visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.