Welcome to Athletico Prairie Grove (Crystal Lake)! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do.
Athletico Prairie Grove (Crystal Lake) is conveniently located in the physician office complex across the street from Sunrise of Crystal Lake, off of IL-176.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessments – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. *Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy – Our physical therapists offer treatment for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sprains, joint replacement therapy, vestibular rehabilitation, as well as sport, work or auto injuries.
- Work Comp – Our work comp specialists are trained to assess work environment and worker behaviors in order to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. Services include work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations and more.
- Click the Services tab to see what else we offer.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Prairie Grove (Crystal Lake) also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
“I’m excited to serve the Prairie Grove and Crystal Lake area with an exceptional patient experience at Athletico. My goal is to provide professional and individualized rehabilitation in order to empower my patients to return to doing the things they love.” – Clinic Manager, Bill Badman, PT, DPT
- COVID-19 Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Telehealth: Virtual Treatment Options
- Free Assessment
- No Prescription Needed
- Work Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work Conditioning
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Concussion and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Headache Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy
- Back Pain/Spine Specialty
- Video Gait & Running Analysis
- Video Throwing Analysis
- TMJ | TMD Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Pain Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Access HealthNet
- ACTIN Care Group
- Advocate Health Centers
- BCBS of IL (all plans except HMO)
- BCBS of Illinois HMOI
- Caterpillar Health Network
- Chicago Health Systems (McNeil, Weiss, West Suburban Med. Center, Westlake, River Forest Campus)
- Cigna Healthsprings
- Community Partners Health Plans (CPHP) PPO
- Coresource PPO
- DuPage Medical Group
- First Health
- Health Finest Network (HFN)
- Humana/Humana Medicare
- Imagine Health
- Independent Physicians at Mercy
- Kane County IPA
- Medical Care Group
- MultiPlan PPO
- Mutual of Omaha
- North Shore University Physician Group
- Northwestern Medicine Physician Partners
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred Network Access PPO (PNA)
- Swedish Covenant Physician Partners
- The Alliance
- TRICARE (Standard PPO & TRICARE for life)
- United Healthcare
- Veterans Choice Provider
As a courtesy to our patients, we verify insurance coverage and communicate a quote of therapy benefits from your insurance carrier. Please contact the Billing Center at 630-575-6250 if you have any questions regarding coverage of your insurance carrier or insurance carriers not listed. You may also call any Athletico clinic near you with insurance questions.
Education: Doctorate of PT, West Virginia Univ
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (bone, muscle, joint) injuries, Neck and Back Pain, McKenzie Trained Therapist, Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS), Pain Neuroscience Education Provider, Vestibular Specialist
Education: Bachelor of Science, The Ohio State Univ, Doctorate of PT, Univ of Illinois - Chicago
Specializes in: Physical Therapy, Orthopedic (bone, muscle, joint) injuries, Neck and Back Pain, Endurance Athlete Specialist - Running, Video Running Analysis