Athletico Physical Therapy Opens New Location in Grand Rapids
Grand Rapids, MI. —Athletico has opened a new location in Grand Rapids, Michigan. This outpatient physical therapy clinic is one of a kind and located in the Knapp’s Corner area of Grand Rapids. The clinic opened on Monday, August 22nd at 1600 E Beltline Ave NE, Suite 301, Grand Rapids, MI 49525. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the state of Michigan with this landmark opening.
“I’m very excited be back in Michigan and am looking forward to our grand-opening in Knapp’s Corner,” said Shannon Lubs, PT, DPT and Facility Manager of Athletico. “The east beltline area is developing rapidly and the surrounding community is close-knit, active and family-centered. I look forward to Athletico becoming a part of the Knapp’s Corner community and being able to offer its residents individualized, specialized physical therapy services.”
Services available at Athletico Grand Rapids – Knapp’s Corner include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized patient treatment plans that provide rehabilitation options for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains, post-operative care, joint replacement therapy and more.
- Work Comp services – From the time of injury through case closure, Athletico’s Work Comp services make the entire process cost-effective and timely for everyone involved. Work Comp services include: physical therapy, occupational/hand therapy, work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, early intervention services, ergonomic evaluations, job analysis, fit for duty and post offer testing.
- Manual therapy – Athletico’s certified clinicians use hands-on techniques to apply pressure to the soft tissues of the body to help relax muscles, increase circulation and reduce tissue inflammation.
- Complimentary injury screenings – Patients can take advantage of a 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews their musculoskeletal complaint, as well as assesses movement impairments and discusses the impact on daily living activities. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/GrandRapidsKnappsCorner or email GrandRapidsKnapps@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico Grand Rapids – Knapp’s Corner will provide:
- Convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Grand Rapids – Knapp’s Corner
1600 E Beltline Ave NE, Suite 301,
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 350 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.