Athletico Physical Therapy Opens New Location in Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls, SD. —Athletico has opened a new location in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. This outpatient physical therapy clinic is one of a kind in the Sioux Falls area. The clinic opened Monday, August 22nd at 3320 S Sycamore Ave, Suite 150, Sioux Falls, SD 57110. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the state of South Dakota with this landmark opening.
“We are excited to bring the services of physical therapy to the Sioux Falls community,” said Ernie Christensen PT, DPT, COMT, CEAS, CCI and Facility Manager of Athletico. “This location will provide convenient access for the people that live on the south and east side of Sioux Falls. There is a very strong health care focus within this community and we believe that we can provide the quality service they deserve. We will achieve this by meeting our goals of scheduling all new patients within 24-48 hours, offering convenient appointment times, and providing comprehensive, individual interventions to our patients.”
Services available at Athletico Sioux Falls include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized patient treatment plans that provide rehabilitation options for a variety of conditions, including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains, post-operative care, joint replacement therapy and more.
- Work Comp services – From the time of injury through case closure, Athletico’s Work Comp services make the entire process cost-effective and timely for everyone involved. Work Comp services include: physical therapy, occupational/hand therapy, work conditioning, functional capacity evaluations, early intervention services, ergonomic evaluations, job analysis, fit for duty and post offer testing.
- Manual therapy – Athletico’s certified clinicians use hands-on techniques to apply pressure to the soft tissues of the body to help relax muscles, increase circulation and reduce tissue inflammation.
- Complimentary injury screenings – Patients can take advantage of a 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews their musculoskeletal complaint, as well as assesses movement impairments and discusses the impact on daily living activities. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/SiouxFalls or email SiouxFalls@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico Sioux Falls will provide:
- Convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Sioux Falls
3320 S Sycamore Ave, Suite 150,
Sioux Falls, SD 57110
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 350 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @athletico.