Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Pickerington
Pickerington, OH. — Athletico Physical Therapy’s newest location will open at 1797 Hill Rd, Suite 101, Pickerington, OH 43147 located right off of Interstate 70. Athletico is excited to continue to expand their quality of care in Ohio.
“I have lived on the eastern side of Central Ohio for 10 years, so I know that Athletico has a lot to offer the active and diverse community here,” Facility Manager, Matthew Sellers, PT, DPT, ATC, said. “I have had a wide variety of clinical experience in working with acute trauma to chronic pain; whether you are a worker on the assembly line, an elite athlete, or a weekend warrior, I am truly looking forward to get you back to doing the things you love.”
Services available at Athletico Pickerington include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Headache rehabilitation – Athletico’s Physical Therapy headache specialists focus on treatments that decrease and/or resolve the intensity and frequency of symptoms, improve an individual’s function and mobility, and improve a patient’s quality of life.
- ACL 3P Program– Athletico Physical Therapists are committed to providing effective rehabilitation and return to play programs. With ACL 3P, athletes learn how to prevent injury, and progress through rehabilitation to perform at their highest level.
- Patient outcomes reporting– Athletico uses a third-party outcomes system to provide measurable data on a patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment. This occurs to understand and respond to patient needs.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/Pickerington or email Pickerington@athletico.com.
Additionally, Athletico Pickerington will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings, evenings and Saturdays.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
1797 Hill Rd, Suite 101
Pickerington, OH 43147
Phone: 614-494-0140 | Fax: 614-494-0141
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 350 locations throughout nine states with more than 4000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring physicians through our patient-centric focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is dedicated to continuous improvement. Athletico was named #1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation, and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charitable giving. Our services include physical and occupational/hand therapy, workers’ compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management and athletic training. For more information, or to schedule a free injury screening, please visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter at @Athletico.