Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Prospect Heights
Prospect Heights, Ill. —Athletico’s newest location is open in the community of Prospect Heights at 834 N. Elmhurst Road. Proud to combine with Accelerated Physical Therapy, Athletico is excited to continue their quality of care throughout Cook County.
“As an occupational therapist, I look forward to continuing to advance my skillset and provide quality care for this hard working, industrious community.” Facility Manager, Teresa Nydegger, MSOT, OTR/L, said. “From residents, to athletes, and work comp patients, I am excited to extend the company culture of Athletico, meet new people and provide premier care.”
Services available at Athletico Prospect Heights include:
- Physical Therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Occupational/Hand Therapy – Personalized treatment plans, including custom orthoses/splints, wound care and patient education for injuries or disorders surrounding the finger, wrist, elbow or shoulder..
- Work Comp – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention.
- Complimentary Injury Screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who can review an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as, assess movement impairments and discuss how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply. To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit athletico.com/prospectheights or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, Athletico Prospect Heights will provide:
- Convenient hours include early mornings, and evenings.
- Prompt scheduling of each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s phone call or online request.
- Ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
Athletico Prospect Heights
834 N. Elmhurst Road
Prospect Heights, IL 60070
Phone: 847-215-7200 | http://www.athletico.com/locations/prospect-heights
Athletico provides physical therapy, occupational therapy, and fitness services throughout nine states at over 340 facilities. Please visit athletico.com to find a location near you and to learn more about how Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction to reach higher levels of care. To request an appointment or a complimentary injury screening online, visit athletico.com/appointments. For questions regarding an orthopedic or sports injury, call 1-877-ATHLETICO (1-877-284-5834).